ACTIVITY TIMELINE OF RONALDINHO
1980:
Ronaldinho was born 21 march
1997:
Was champion of the word
1998:
Ronaldinho made his senior debut for gremio in the 1998 cup liberators tournament
2001:
Played in PSG
2002:
Ronaldinho went to Brazil for Europea
2003:
Won championship of the Catalonia
2005:
Ronaldinho returnet to Brazil
2006:
Received of the Golden ball
2007:
Ronaldinho finished with Barcelona to of the clubs
2012:
Ronaldinho signed with Atletico Mineiro
2014:
Ronaldinho is consider by many to be the greatest player
ACTIVITY DAILY ACTIVITIES
First Saturday last I wake up at 10:30 am then I went to the bathroom to wash my face, then at 10:45 am lunch then I did homework and finished at 12:30 pm after I got to watch television till 1:30 Afterwards at 3:00 pm I went to the aquarium and arrived at my house at 5:00 pm from there I went to play soccer and arrived at my house at 8:00 pm there I went to bathe and at 8:40 pm I was Having dinner with my family at 9.30pm I went to my room to sleep.
Then on Sunday I wake up at 10:00 am I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then at 11:00 am Lunch there I did the homework that left and finished at 12:30 pm, then play with my daddy We Get bored playing at 3:00 pm there comi with my family then at 3:30 pm play with my cel and end at 4:10 pm from there I started to watch television then at 5:00 pm I went to play soccer And arrived At 8.30pm there I bathed and at 9:00 pm I went to sleep.
ACTIVITY
UNEXPECTED SITUATION
Hello teacher, good athernoon, im Bryan from 3-F my unexpected situation was:
I remember about in 2012 as per the month of july we were going to go on vacation to my grandmothers house in Mexico, but when we were missing like an hour to arrive we see how they crash two cars and what we did was get off and call an ambulance and since the ambulance arrived we followed our way to Mexico
ACTIVITY UNEXPECTED SITUATIONS
What do you do when a friends ask you to do something but you have not asked your parents for permission to go there?
1980:
Ronaldinho was born 21 march
1997:
Was champion of the word
1998:
Ronaldinho made his senior debut for gremio in the 1998 cup liberators tournament
2001:
Played in PSG
2002:
Ronaldinho went to Brazil for Europea
2003:
Won championship of the Catalonia
2005:
Ronaldinho returnet to Brazil
2006:
Received of the Golden ball
2007:
Ronaldinho finished with Barcelona to of the clubs
2012:
Ronaldinho signed with Atletico Mineiro
2014:
Ronaldinho is consider by many to be the greatest player
ACTIVITY DAILY ACTIVITIES
First Saturday last I wake up at 10:30 am then I went to the bathroom to wash my face, then at 10:45 am lunch then I did homework and finished at 12:30 pm after I got to watch television till 1:30 Afterwards at 3:00 pm I went to the aquarium and arrived at my house at 5:00 pm from there I went to play soccer and arrived at my house at 8:00 pm there I went to bathe and at 8:40 pm I was Having dinner with my family at 9.30pm I went to my room to sleep.
Then on Sunday I wake up at 10:00 am I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then at 11:00 am Lunch there I did the homework that left and finished at 12:30 pm, then play with my daddy We Get bored playing at 3:00 pm there comi with my family then at 3:30 pm play with my cel and end at 4:10 pm from there I started to watch television then at 5:00 pm I went to play soccer And arrived At 8.30pm there I bathed and at 9:00 pm I went to sleep.
ACTIVITY
UNEXPECTED SITUATION
Hello teacher, good athernoon, im Bryan from 3-F my unexpected situation was:
I remember about in 2012 as per the month of july we were going to go on vacation to my grandmothers house in Mexico, but when we were missing like an hour to arrive we see how they crash two cars and what we did was get off and call an ambulance and since the ambulance arrived we followed our way to Mexico
ACTIVITY UNEXPECTED SITUATIONS
What do you do when a friends ask you to do something but you have not asked your parents for permission to go there?
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario